Someone sent me a text message maybe a couple of months ago and it says...
"There's always be one great love in your life that you cannot really get over with. Someone you're trying to hold on for a longtime but it doesnt mean that you were meant to be."
I ponder, i sigh. Gosh! its true! A wake up call for me maybe. I dont know. For a long time I've been asleep, keeping what I feel endeared to me. I cant really let go. Maybe he's just the only one who made me feel so beloved. Maybe he's just the only one can bring out the best in me, or maybe he's just the one who makes me feel that I am still a human whose capable to feel some weird feelings though I tried to be cold as stone. Maybe there's more reason but I cant think of any. But its time to move on. Its time to let go. Maybe, lets say.. I'm still longing for him. I still want to be with him but fate seems not vying my idea thats why I'm still here.. still without him and waiting to feel his presence again. But after pondering and internalizing this text message, I finally said to myself to let go. I'm already tired of waiting. Life is too short. If I cant spend my life with him maybe God has another plan for me. Maybe I'll spent it with someone worthy and the best. Now, I'm here still waiting.... but not for him anymore. I'm waiting for that someone God has created for me. Maybe he was my one great love that I cannot forget. I'm just glad I've met him in this lifetime. But for now, I needed to move on and start anew and hoping that soon i'll find the right one for me. :) ---Belle 2004
"We dont exist only for ourselves, our purpose is not simply to look good or to make money or to have a certain position - It has to be something more. If you dont live according to your purpose, your life is going to be miserable."
I am sharing to you now the piece of me... my thoughts, my feelings, my dreams, my sadness, my gladness, my conviction, my beliefs and everything I consider worth living and believing. Try to read between the lines... feel the words, ponder on it and you'll have an opportunity to live the world I am now living..or rather don't mind it at all! :)
Welcome! Take a peek on my world...
This is my world. Different from other people but sure, its wonderful and full of life. Yeah, right! I am different from other people and I want to stay that way. Afterall, I am here to make a difference in this world and not to please people to like me. Just remember, people will notice WHAT I do but only God knows WHY I do things..all motives are known only by Him. :)
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nature and vastness!
you can fill in the space..
Jesus' hug.. :)
..feel His hug and you'll be safe and happy...:)
unsure things
wanna be great? ;)
nice background
photo
self photo :)
The Proteus in me..
PROTEUS
In Greek mythology, Proteus is an early sea-god, one of several deities whom Homer calls the "Old Man of the Sea"[1], whose name suggests the "first", as protogonos is the "primordial" or the "firstborn". He became the son of Poseidon in the Olympian theogony (Odyssey iv. 432), or of Nereus and Doris, or of Oceanus and a Naiad, and was made the herdsman of Poseidon's seals, the great bull seal at the center of the harem. He can foretell the future, but, in a mytheme familiar from several cultures, will change his shape to avoid having to; he will answer only to someone who is capable of capturing him. From this feature of Proteus comes the adjective protean, with the general meaning of "versatile", "mutable", "capable of assuming many forms": "Protean" has positive connotations of flexibility, versatility and adaptability.
In Greek mythology, Proteus is an early sea-god, one of several deities whom Homer calls the "Old Man of the Sea"[1], whose name suggests the "first", as protogonos is the "primordial" or the "firstborn". He became the son of Poseidon in the Olympian theogony (Odyssey iv. 432), or of Nereus and Doris, or of Oceanus and a Naiad, and was made the herdsman of Poseidon's seals, the great bull seal at the center of the harem. He can foretell the future, but, in a mytheme familiar from several cultures, will change his shape to avoid having to; he will answer only to someone who is capable of capturing him. From this feature of Proteus comes the adjective protean, with the general meaning of "versatile", "mutable", "capable of assuming many forms": "Protean" has positive connotations of flexibility, versatility and adaptability.
No comments:
Post a Comment