That's the same face that lighten up my day...the same person who makes me smile but its the same feeling I feel that never reciprocated. Dont know why I keep comng back to him, maybe he put some kind of spell on me...haha..or he captures me hard enough using his mesmerizing eyes and boyish smile..
I keep on wondering until when he's going towonder around and realize that I am still here waiting for him after all these years..after he had turned his back on me, after he has denied me of his attention and halt our friendship.
or I just wish this useless feelings I have for him will disappear and I may able to find a rightful replacement of him and got to spend my whole life living a happy and worthwhile life with that so-called-wonderful-replacement-of-my-unreciprocated-love so that I may able to bury this memories behind and embrace my new life with my new one, whose more worthy of my love.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment