Welcome! Take a peek on my world...

This is my world. Different from other people but sure, its wonderful and full of life. Yeah, right! I am different from other people and I want to stay that way. Afterall, I am here to make a difference in this world and not to please people to like me. Just remember, people will notice WHAT I do but only God knows WHY I do things..all motives are known only by Him. :)

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Royal Wedding and etc.

Yesterday, I witnessed via live coverage the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton. I therefore seen some places in London especially the Westminister Abbey, the Buckingham Palace and their streets and people called Britons. Wondering now when will be the time I am going to set foot on that place and finally see those places I've seen in the television and finally meet, interact and be friends with some people living there. It is a dream for now, but I'll make it a reality in the next few years.... UK... London, just wait for me and I will also explore your land and finally meet you!!!! :)

No comments:

nature and vastness!

nature and vastness!

you can fill in the space..

you can fill in the space..

Jesus' hug.. :)

Jesus' hug.. :)
..feel His hug and you'll be safe and happy...:)

unsure things

unsure things

wanna be great? ;)

wanna be great? ;)

nice background

nice background

photo

photo
self photo :)

The Proteus in me..

PROTEUS
In Greek mythology, Proteus is an early sea-god, one of several deities whom Homer calls the "Old Man of the Sea"[1], whose name suggests the "first", as protogonos is the "primordial" or the "firstborn". He became the son of Poseidon in the Olympian theogony (Odyssey iv. 432), or of Nereus and Doris, or of Oceanus and a Naiad, and was made the herdsman of Poseidon's seals, the great bull seal at the center of the harem. He can foretell the future, but, in a mytheme familiar from several cultures, will change his shape to avoid having to; he will answer only to someone who is capable of capturing him. From this feature of Proteus comes the adjective protean, with the general meaning of "versatile", "mutable", "capable of assuming many forms": "Protean" has positive connotations of flexibility, versatility and adaptability.