Welcome! Take a peek on my world...

This is my world. Different from other people but sure, its wonderful and full of life. Yeah, right! I am different from other people and I want to stay that way. Afterall, I am here to make a difference in this world and not to please people to like me. Just remember, people will notice WHAT I do but only God knows WHY I do things..all motives are known only by Him. :)

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Chinito Eyes..

I'm kinda curious about you.. Wonder why your face stayed in my mind longer than anybody else... I think I'm interested in you... but will I ever have a chance to meet you or know your name or talk to you or smile to you and you'll smile back to me?
How can I make you also interested in me, btw? haha.. such a challenge...
Will I ever see you again after I leave this place?

This may be a case of love at several sights...haha...
Well, sometimes we passed by some people we're somewhat interested but sadly we dont know how, where and when we're going to meet them again...
As for you, only God knows...:)

No comments:

nature and vastness!

nature and vastness!

you can fill in the space..

you can fill in the space..

Jesus' hug.. :)

Jesus' hug.. :)
..feel His hug and you'll be safe and happy...:)

unsure things

unsure things

wanna be great? ;)

wanna be great? ;)

nice background

nice background

photo

photo
self photo :)

The Proteus in me..

PROTEUS
In Greek mythology, Proteus is an early sea-god, one of several deities whom Homer calls the "Old Man of the Sea"[1], whose name suggests the "first", as protogonos is the "primordial" or the "firstborn". He became the son of Poseidon in the Olympian theogony (Odyssey iv. 432), or of Nereus and Doris, or of Oceanus and a Naiad, and was made the herdsman of Poseidon's seals, the great bull seal at the center of the harem. He can foretell the future, but, in a mytheme familiar from several cultures, will change his shape to avoid having to; he will answer only to someone who is capable of capturing him. From this feature of Proteus comes the adjective protean, with the general meaning of "versatile", "mutable", "capable of assuming many forms": "Protean" has positive connotations of flexibility, versatility and adaptability.