“Some things you knew before you arrived”
- Inspiration to Create The Life of Your Dreams
(from www.lawofattractionmatters.com)
I am from the beginning A Creator, born to make dreams reality.
I am from the beginning A Creator, born to make dreams reality.
Living the ultimate life possible for me, I am free to choose what I make matter.
I focus on what I want I desire, experiences, memorable experiences, quality experiences, new choices for my day.
I flow the flow of the courageous hearts and expansive minds.
I expect exhilarating conversations with extraordinary people.
I am transforming my life, rediscovering my life, following my bliss, creating my life of dreams. Companionship, convenience, comfort, clarity, creativity, connection, communication.
First I find joy the best I can give you with music that stirs my soul.
I taste the deliciousness of the moment, smell the freshness of a new day, let my spirit be touched.
Appreciate an eye-popping experience.
Life is fun.
Feast for the senses.
My passion shines through.
I am vision in action.
I am getting where I want to be quickly.
My intentions are powerful.
My well-being is natural.
I am wonderful.
Taste the life you imagine.
Taste the life you imagine.
I create the life of my dreams.
I am grateful,
thank you,
I love you,
Feel Good.
No comments:
Post a Comment