What I want wants me.
I am the person who will make my dreams come true.
My mind is fixed on my goals and I see no obstacles.
“There’s enough for everyone. If you believe it, if you can see it, if you act from it, it will show up for you. That’s the truth. – Rev. Dr. Michael Beckwith
I ask and the universe delivers everytime.
“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” _Albert Einstein
Remember to be grateful.
You can have and do everything you want.
Whatever is going on in your mind you are attracting to you.
Thoughts become things!
If you think of that thought over and over, its soon becomes reality.
===================================================================
Success has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself. Its what you do for others. – Danny Thomas
Its our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome. – William James
The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we would become. – Charles Du Bos
The path we choose is the life we live. Choose wisely. – John Paras
No comments:
Post a Comment