To be honest I don't know what I must feel right now. There's alot of things running on my mind. This is the first time I will take this kind of big risk in life. Although I am such a courageous, optimist young woman, I still cannot help but to feel a some kind of tension. I don't know what kind of life that's waiting for me out there. Am I really willing to give up the kind of lifestyle I am acustom with in exchange of the better future? Am I really willing to make a big change in my life? Am I ready? Do I really need to do this? Who will benefit from it, Am I? Does everything makes sense?These thoughts had their ways of bothering me yet I know I will stick to my plan. This is what I am given therefore it is good for me. There's a reason why everything took place, right? It is not merely an accident or a matter of mistake. Every little thing thats happening has something to do with the refinement of my being. Yes, I am somewhat unsure of what awaits me but I know one thing, that I can survive everything for I have in me a faith thats always uplift me after every storm had passed by into my life.
-belle 07/25/07 12:24am
No comments:
Post a Comment