“It is safe to take a risk, to believe in yourself and most important to ask for what I want!”
“A true leader allows others to lead, empowers others for success and leads from the heart.”
“Sometimes its best to love from a distance. Other times it means letting go.”
“Surround yourself with people who respect and treat you well.”
“When it comes to matters of the heart ‘Little things are big things’”
“Lessons of a lifetime- Forgiveness.”
“Don’t wait until its too late to do the things you want to do in life.”
“If through one person, a little more love, little more goodness, a little more hope has come into the world, then that person’s life has had meaning.”
“Live in such a way that when you die or when your last moments come, you will have no regrets that you loved too little.”
“Some people live and they just live. Some people die and they just die. Some people live and make others live. Some people die and still make others live. Here’s wishing all of us will live meaningful and grateful lives so that this world would be a little bit better and brighter because we passed by.” –Fr. Jerry M. Orbos, SVD (April 06, 2002 Sunday)
“A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them and strong enough to correct them.” – Reverend W. A. Nance
“The moment you stop learning, you stop leading.” – Rick Warren
“Being in power is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you are not.” – Margaret Thatcher
‘A great man is always willing to be little.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“One life so live it well. One heart so take good care. One soul, keep it pure by staying in God’s loving care.”
“In the end only 3 things matter most: How fully you live; How deeply you love and How gracefully you let go of things not meant for you.”
“Buddhists says, “Don’t cling to things because everything is impermanent.”
“Do what the Buddhists do. Everyday have a little bird on your shoulder that asks ‘Is today the day? Am I ready? Am I doing all I need to do? Am I being the person I want to be?”
“Finding a meaningful life: Devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.” – Tuesdays with Morrie
“Love is how you stay alive, even after you are gone.” – Tuesdays with Morrie
“The thing is to understand myself, to see what God wishes me to do; the thing is to find a truth which is true for me, to find the idea for which I can live and die.” –Kierkegaard
I am sharing to you now the piece of me... my thoughts, my feelings, my dreams, my sadness, my gladness, my conviction, my beliefs and everything I consider worth living and believing. Try to read between the lines... feel the words, ponder on it and you'll have an opportunity to live the world I am now living..or rather don't mind it at all! :)
Welcome! Take a peek on my world...
This is my world. Different from other people but sure, its wonderful and full of life. Yeah, right! I am different from other people and I want to stay that way. Afterall, I am here to make a difference in this world and not to please people to like me. Just remember, people will notice WHAT I do but only God knows WHY I do things..all motives are known only by Him. :)
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nature and vastness!
you can fill in the space..
Jesus' hug.. :)
..feel His hug and you'll be safe and happy...:)
unsure things
wanna be great? ;)
nice background
photo
self photo :)
The Proteus in me..
PROTEUS
In Greek mythology, Proteus is an early sea-god, one of several deities whom Homer calls the "Old Man of the Sea"[1], whose name suggests the "first", as protogonos is the "primordial" or the "firstborn". He became the son of Poseidon in the Olympian theogony (Odyssey iv. 432), or of Nereus and Doris, or of Oceanus and a Naiad, and was made the herdsman of Poseidon's seals, the great bull seal at the center of the harem. He can foretell the future, but, in a mytheme familiar from several cultures, will change his shape to avoid having to; he will answer only to someone who is capable of capturing him. From this feature of Proteus comes the adjective protean, with the general meaning of "versatile", "mutable", "capable of assuming many forms": "Protean" has positive connotations of flexibility, versatility and adaptability.
In Greek mythology, Proteus is an early sea-god, one of several deities whom Homer calls the "Old Man of the Sea"[1], whose name suggests the "first", as protogonos is the "primordial" or the "firstborn". He became the son of Poseidon in the Olympian theogony (Odyssey iv. 432), or of Nereus and Doris, or of Oceanus and a Naiad, and was made the herdsman of Poseidon's seals, the great bull seal at the center of the harem. He can foretell the future, but, in a mytheme familiar from several cultures, will change his shape to avoid having to; he will answer only to someone who is capable of capturing him. From this feature of Proteus comes the adjective protean, with the general meaning of "versatile", "mutable", "capable of assuming many forms": "Protean" has positive connotations of flexibility, versatility and adaptability.
No comments:
Post a Comment